jeff on 4 Mar 2007 16:43:00 -0000

Re: [PLUG] HOWTO: Find a purpose for Garrison Keillor

Walt Mankowski wrote:
* What do you have against Prairie Home Companion, anyway?

apparently you've never heard it :)

P.S. There's actually an RSS feed of them now.

My wife loves the show and says GK looks like a child molester.

I think the fans of the show come from a different place (no, not Mars).
My wife became a fan when she went to school in Vermont, where there are 3 tv stations and you can only receive one.

Not that I think this is a purpose for GK. I hold linux in high esteem. I only like GK for the comical Minnesota accents.