Alex Launi on 12 Mar 2007 18:59:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Response requested: March PLUG West Meeting

Can we make sure they'll at least seat people under 21? Serve would be nice, but that's understandable if they won't. --Alex Launi

Paul Snyder wrote:
OK, gang.  We were planning to have another Beer Night this month,
provisionally at the Boathouse in Malvern.  When I talked to the
Boathouse, they said that their semi-private room was damaged by the ice
storms, and is unusable.  They can accomodate us, but it will be pretty
noisy because Thursday is the day that the March Madness basketball
kerfluffle begins.

So, please weigh in quickly with what you'd like to see happen:

1) Go ahead and meet at the noisy Boathouse
2) Have dinner/beer where we met last year, at the Drafting Room in
Exton; I don't think they have TVs in the dining room.
3) Meet somewhere else for dinner/beer
4) Have a regular meeting at Unisys.  (We'll need a speaker if we go for
this option.)

Please respond (or send me directly) your preferences and we'll make a
call as to what we'll do.

Thanks,
Paul