Michael C. Toren on 22 Mar 2007 15:37:53 -0000

[PLUG] Job: Linux Developer, King of Prussia, PA

Lisa Palumbo (610-565-4300x32, lisap@css-tec.com, contemporarystaffing.com)
asked that I forward the following job description for a full-time linux
developer in King of Prussia.  Interested parties should contact Lisa
directly.

Thanks,
-mct