Doug Crompton on 23 Mar 2007 13:39:07 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Freedom of Tubes, Part 2

Perhaps a suggested response for those that do not understand or those who
do not want to take the time to understand, but would like to make a
response?

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Doug

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Brian Stempin wrote:

> I've actually called my local congress rep about this before.  I'd be more
> than willing to call again, or to go a step further and start calling a
> state rep.
>
> On 3/22/07, jeff <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
> >
> > Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> > > In case you haven't heard, the FCC is revisiting the issue of network
> > > neutrality.  Is there some kind of action in which this group might be
> > > willing to particpate to petition the local representatives?
> >
> > I will.
> > It's absolutely disgraceful that they're trying to stop the use of
> > tubes.  First of all, they sound better than silicon.  They also keep
> > you warm on cold nights and help you see in the dark.
> >

> > Bloody kleptocracy.

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *