Sean C. Sheridan on 30 Mar 2007 16:53:16 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Another PHP question.

Because you can include an "include" statement in many types of files. It
does not need to be a .php file to be interpreted as such.  You can set
Apache to interpret anything you want as a php file.

You *could* have the php parser parse all the .html files... but don't
this is bad form and will make your server crawl.

Sean C. Sheridan
scs@CampusClients.com

Campus Party, Inc.
444 North Third St.