Matthew Rosewarne on 2 Apr 2007 04:55:32 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Keysigning at the April meeting next week

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 01:52, Michael C. Toren wrote:
> Unfortunately, the keysigning information on the PLUG website is still out
> of date for the most part.  For more current information, please see my
> post from last month:

I've been working on new material to hopefully replace the current page.
Step-by-step howtos for using gpg on the console and automatic keysigning
using caff are finished and worth taking a look at.  I would really
appreciate if anyone could help me out, since I still need:

	A nice front page, covering the basics of keysigning and linking to the
various howtos

	Howtos for other platforms & programs
		-GNOME (seahorse?)
		-Thunderbird+enigmail