jeff on 3 Apr 2007 00:10:56 -0000

Re: [PLUG] printer problems

schwepes@netaxs.com wrote:
Recently, I've had to put a Panasonic KX-P1092 back on line because
of the failure of more modern equipment.

is this a dot matrix?
I'm trying to think back [cue wayback music] to my dmp days... I remember that a whole bunch of them got by on emulation. If you had a laser, you might have needed to set the app to LJiii. I'm really searching for what the dmp equivalent was (if that's even your question).

 I need to know what
protocols will make the damned thing work as I have had a bit
 of difficulty talking to Panasonic.  Their web site has screwed
up my browsers and their telephone service stinks.

$*(#&@#@ing flash.

http://www-rcd.cc.purdue.edu/~aai/zgpeplpo/html/pplot.html Pplot -- Pre-process or translate PEPL plot files.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1e73dea431e32e21e862569c1006e164d
This document contains information on ASCII printers from Panasonic, and provides information about the printer data streams supported by each printer

http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=12807

http://www.driverguide.com/boards/printers9/index.htm

Hopefully you can get enough info to do something meaningful.