Michael Bevilacqua on 3 Apr 2007 14:20:57 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Farewell

Oh wow, one less Michael on the PLUG list :-(  We're loosing market-share.

Congrats Mike!  Take care of yourself!

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us

On 4/3/07, Mike Joseph <mj@doze.net> wrote:
Hi folks.  Please pardon this off-topic post, but I just wanted to drop a
quick note to say goodbye to everyone.  Although I haven't been active much
here on the list, I've come to know many of you over the past several years
through the meetings of PLUG, PLUG West, and PLUG Montco / MontcoLug, as
well as the IRC channel.

I've recently accepted a new position with another company out of state and
will be relocating in the beginning of May.  I've found PLUG and the general
Philadelphia area open-source community to be lively, rewarding, and,
overall, comprised of a great group of people.  It's been a pleasure to have
participated for these past few years.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to see some folks before I go.  I intend to be
at tomorrow night's meeting as usual.  If possible, I'll try to make the
PLUG west meeting this month too.

Thanks,
Mike Joseph