W. Chris Shank on 13 Apr 2007 21:07:17 -0000

[PLUG] PLUG west talk - help needed

there is considerable interest in a ZenOSS presentation. I have a running instance, however because of the nature of my work, I can't show you the production version directly. So I need demo nodes to monitor.

I'm looking for volunteers to let me monitor their box. Can be either Linux or Windows. Requires some special configuration which I'll go into off-list (not much). Also, I don't need to have your box permanently monitored. We can run it once and collect data and then disable. The data collected will be sufficient to demonstrate.

any takers?

W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC
(610) 640-4223

Security Note: To protect against computer viruses,
e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving
certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are