HR_Nriinnj on 14 Apr 2007 21:26:41 -0000

[PLUG] Fwd: Looking for a computer with RH Linux 7.3

  I am looking to buy a computer with RH Linux 7.3 and gcc 2.96
  Why?  We have three apps that ran in that environment - two were upgraded to
fedora/gcc 4; we want to modify the other which has been dormant, stored in a
hard disk. It appears as if RH linux 7.3 can't be installed in any of the newer
computers. "Appears", because two techs have tried without success.
  Anyone has such a computer? Knows where we can get one?

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.