[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] OT: Notes extraction
- From: "Greg Lopp" <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [PLUG] OT: Notes extraction
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:39:38 -0500
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=enaBR4Io9eT8Qu4hjEbW8joGHMCX2MRAubMX+DnlvnvfmbyOAMi3bIOK35RYWN0YMguZF8SNtreXRDz4+gBiHAuWJSnqHtLKGdj/4Rftr5J8gqJdmQIUxUVBusGlA8tn67F6sb6AC4wma3cBWcfwIFL+aeptpBFlEcaeSNUHA5k=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
A friend believes that her corporate masters will be letting her go soon. They will soon after want her corporate laptop back. Their corporate system runs on Lotus Notes.
In a past life, I did some work with Notes, Domino, Java and extracting NSFs to text. That was a past life and Notes has moved on in the meantime. Can anybody offer suggestions on how to export data from Notes (7)?
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug