Mark M. Hoffman on 22 Apr 2007 18:31:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West meeting notes 2007.04.17

Hi all:

* TuskenTower <tuskentower@gmail.com> [2007-04-17 19:18:01 +0000]:
> Mark Hoffman mentioned that he is becoming the maintainer
> (http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2007-April/019537.html)
> for lm-sensors.

Quick clarification: I will become hwmon subsystem maintainer for the Linux
kernel.  The lm-sensors project includes those kernel drivers among many other
things, but it doesn't really recognize a single maintainer.

Also... apparently, the attendence for PLUG west has been down.  Come on
people: Unisys serves pretty good coffee there and I can't drink it all!

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman
mhoffman@lightlink.com