Matthew Rosewarne on 6 May 2007 04:46:02 -0000

[PLUG] Rides to MontCo meeting

If there's anyone who wants to go to the new MontCo meeting on Monday the
14th, but can't find a way to get there, I might be able to give a few people
a ride.  I can pick 4 people up from either a train station (Jenkintown is
probably best, since most trains go there) or from somewhere on the way to
the meeting location.  You should certainly come, since this will be the
biggest and best meeting PLUG MontCo has yet held!