Aaron Mulder on 7 May 2007 19:39:31 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OpenSourceHowTo.Org

  • From: "Aaron Mulder" <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] OpenSourceHowTo.Org
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 12:39:23 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=ise1YmUEQCx3RlZ9+farjRJT303qH2sOHZ4v4d8UJ2SvCS28wegtNcOj6hZDPQ5ib5m7LHFfFEx2Xw1/dw69PxqpF4HfQ9AP2jKAFccRaAHB7CbrlJiCZK0Fy4YjBrBJLfp9Sj/tksdJYvHCDk2U40sx3iQHgYQqDfjNvKPuOSM=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

I guess the business case for this site is when you've come to the realization:

"OSHT, I need more information on this project or we're in big trouble!"  :)

Thanks,
     Aaron