Antony P Joseph on 13 May 2007 18:47:48 -0000

Re: [PLUG] silent, small form factor, linux

Hi

   We purchased a couple of Wyse 5150 SE on ebay for $50 each. We use
mainly to run VNC viewer to connect to our server. But it is a little
bit slow when  browsing web  without vnc viewer. Youtube and video
applications do not run smoothly in vncviewer. Other than that we have
no complaints about Wyse 5150 SE. I believe that this is a cost
effective device if you are not interested in video applications.

With regards
Antony