Russ Wenner on 25 May 2007 15:46:57 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux (Debian) and raid

  • From: "Russ Wenner" <russwenner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Linux (Debian) and raid
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:46:53 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=DxhoSNhejOMaRn7oRTQYk7WV7010qQ8ueUfgyVreo8p1oQnWqtTBj3/PkFevPHDfW0N1Fwq+qJrM/f4RD3oZMZWv7wDPvucS6CDwLB9qYjCjXJ4CGAaTBoLrrR2dwSwnvFDYZRV0gzIrgyWy+aKhcAXjswYSMSF0mDnBbK8eD6A=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Hello All,

I have been following this thread with interest because I too have
plans to run RAID on a Linux Server.

As a Windows admin I find myself most comfortable in Windows but I am
learning everything I can about Linux and implementing everywhere I
can.

Anyway...I have been frequently using Webmin to help me (a Windows
guy) configure some things.  In Webmin one of the selections under
"Hardware" is "Linux RAID".

I was thinking that I would be giving Webmin a try in configuring RAID.

--
Russ