Jason on 29 May 2007 17:35:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] silent, small form factor, linux

  • From: Jason <jcostom@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] silent, small form factor, linux
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:35:17 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ABunAZ4xgOiJlHz2ELsHp3+BQjdbA23Q+KsVuCYydIAIYN1v+Sp4/0BhNEwaCzincd3k4WzkSt0Fk/haY9Xgv2d/FR7fh5b86zKeFT9PNNOe3uYKaaHmMx2gV5KlF2THLS1xyF7oIzBQGv1Zs8DihYvY7ZR7f7TTGXhVWaL5tss=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org