Doug Crompton on 29 May 2007 20:15:31 -0000

[PLUG] Motherboard Compatibility

It seems that getting the RAID up and running might be a minor issue
compared to MB compatibility. In my search for RAID info I see that both
the 965 and 975 Intel chipset motherboards seem to have issues with some
of the latest releases like Debian Etch. Most of it centers around many of
these boards having everything integrated and the OS not recognizing the
network, or PCI, or SATA. Seems a lot of hair has been lost on this issue.

Has anyone brought up a core 2 duo MB with a late Linux OS?

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *