Antony P Joseph on 31 May 2007 15:30:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] pdf to text

Hi

  Here is another one
   pdfimages (1)        - Portable Document Format (PDF) image extractor
(version 3.01)
   xsane is very nice utility to use with many different scanners. It
can OCR and save as image of any format including pdf. It  usually comes
with any Linux distribution
 http://www.xsane.org/

With regards
Antony