gyoza on 1 Jun 2007 16:14:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Search firms for linux gearheads?

What is a "fresher"?

Is there a market for fathers returning to the workforce after a few years of stay-at-home parenting? I know this can be tough for women, but easier in the sense that it is more common for a woman to stay home with kids.

Mag Gam wrote:
I was asking because, this sounds like a very interesting opportunity for "young people".

This opportunity sounds very tempting for a college student or a 'fresher'. I hope you find a right candidate ,your company experiences continuous growth and enjoy prosperity.