Eric on 10 Jun 2007 15:57:06 -0000

[PLUG] Open Office and pdf output

I just had an interesting experience with Open Office and their PDF
export function.  I exported a 4 page document and the PDF was over
400 KB.  Ouch.  I printed it to a postscript file and ran ps2pdf
on it.  The resulting PDF is now less than 29 KB.   I'm not sure
why the almost 15 times size increase by using Open Office but
I will now double check when I export to a PDF!

Eric