gyoza on 14 Jun 2007 15:45:22 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Circumventor

Art Alexion wrote:
On Thursday, 14 June 2007 10:36, gyoza@comcast.net wrote:
Art Alexion wrote:
On Thursday, 14 June 2007 08:28, gyoza@comcast.net wrote:
Earlier I asked, "Does anyone have a recommendation for an OSS proxy
server that runs on WinXP?" What I really want is a circumventor that
will run under either Linux or WinXP. Preferably WinXP at first.
You might want to start with this url. If you choose the web based
schemes, it won't matter what OS you are using (unless the circumventor
site is IE only or something).
What URL?

Sorry.
http://www.rsf.org/print-blogs.php3?id_article=15013#4

Wow, based on what I read there, I think I should only run CGIProxy on my own server. For the outside user, that means being limited by my upload speed.