Brian Stempin on 28 Jun 2007 01:54:48 -0000

Re: [PLUG] networking question

  • From: "Brian Stempin" <brian.stempin@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] networking question
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:54:43 -0400
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Chris,
     I've wondered how to do this, too.  In the past, I've researched this very topic.  Apparently, it's not ucommon to do this sort of thing at LAN-parties.  I can't find the exact link I used to refer to, but I did come across 2 similar pages via my Google-fu skills:

http://www.damia.net/comos/balance/
http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2004q2/012404.html

HTH,
Brian