Art Alexion on 29 Jun 2007 16:01:28 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Window equivalent to Basket

----- Original Message ----
From: Eric <eric@lucii.org>
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 9:45:58 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] OT: Window equivalent to Basket

I've used "Evernote" on occasion. [www.evernote.com]

It's not quite the same but it has some interesting features
including the idea of an "endless" scroll on which to work.

There is a free (as in beer) version.

Having looked at Evernote and Notelens, I think I'll stick with Evernote.  Neither are OSS, in case anyone needs to know.  The free version of Evernote seems to have some nice features where you can highlight and clip stuff from other apps and thereby create a note.  Should be quite useful.

--
artAlexion