Antony P Joseph on 9 Jul 2007 20:36:29 -0000

Re: [PLUG] portmapper and NFS.

Hi
   SAMBA - Imitation of IBM/Microsoft  NETBIOS.
   They have something similiar to RPC "Datagram Service)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetBIOS.
   The difference between SAMBA vs NFS boils down to which camp you are
in.
With regards
Antony