Toby DiPasquale on 11 Jul 2007 15:39:35 -0000

[PLUG] [ANN] Philly Lambda - new Philadelphia Functional Programming group

Hi everybody,

Trotter and I are starting a new group in Philadelphia called "Philly
Lambda". It will be focused on functional programming and the languages
around that, e.g. Erlang, Scheme, etc.

We have a community wiki here:

 http://phillylambda.org/

And a mailing list which you can sign up for here:

The details of our first meeting can be found here:

 http://phillylambda.org/community/show/Meetings

It will be relatively informal, with no planned presentations, just
discussions about people's experiences, current interests in FP, etc. The
space has free Wifi but is somewhat constrained so we can only accommodate
about 8 - 10 people or so for this first meeting.

It should be a really exciting first meeting. I hope you can make it!
Thanks.

--
Toby DiPasquale