gyoza on 11 Jul 2007 23:14:14 -0000

Re: [PLUG] midi

jeff wrote:
The first and most memorable lesson is that keys don't bend (no matter how hard you push, pull, wiggle, or jiggle). You simply cannot shake the plastic to add vibrato.

The whammy bar is not actually a bar.

Tube amps suck for keyboards (I'm going to hell for that)

Keyboards are MUCH more difficult to find left-handed.

Always avoid using the fuzzbox.

Tapping ain't what it used to be.

Keep away from the black frets.

Useful, no doubt. heh Now I'm actually curious why real pianos don't need to have their strings changed. Well, that's a question for another time and place. heh