Antony P Joseph on 23 Jul 2007 23:14:47 -0000

Re: [PLUG] DNS question

Hi Doug

   Generally people does not go for ltrace or strace because it involves
understanding of the program, various library calls, system calls and
lots of time. That is why I said it may not be solution at all and may
looks odd

With regards
Antony