schwepes on 26 Jul 2007 20:39:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] New Philly JavaScript Group

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, jeff wrote:

> Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> > 8 hours of JavaScript?  That's enough to drive _anyone_ batty.
>
> and while we're at it, where is the law that states EVERY WEBSITE must
> use flash and javascript, with tons of pretty pictures and blinky graphics?
Hear, hear.
I'm getting tired of having to plan other things to do while waiting for
the damned things to properly load when all I want is some factoid of
tech data.  I still have dial up because I cannot justify the thirty
dollar a month extra expense as I have a bit of a financial bind until
I sell my original house and properly move into this one.
bs