Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 5 Aug 2007 22:35:12 -0000

[PLUG] August 11th Ubuntu BBQ in Norristown

Just dropping a note to the list to let everyone know that the Ubuntu
Pennsylvania Local/Community team[0] is hosting a BBQ this upcoming
Saturday the 11th at Norristown Farm Park[1] from Noon until 4PM.

We're asking people to let us know if they're coming (so we can know
how much food to provide), either by dropping me an email (you can
send it to lyz@ubuntu.com) or if you have an Ubuntu Wiki account by
signing up on our page for the event:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Philly/PhillyBBQ

Some people have signed up to bring food/supplies, but it's not required.

So feel free to drop in anytime during the event to find out more
about the team, meet the team members and talk/learn about Ubuntu.

Cheers,

- Lyz/pleia2

[0] http://www.meetlinux.com
[1] http://www2.montcopa.org/parks/cwp/view,A,1441,Q,37325,parksNav,|.asp