Claude M. Schrader on 5 Aug 2007 23:35:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Kickstart Question

You do not necessarily need a DHCP server to use kickstart. You can burn a
custom CD with the kickstart config file on it to automatically fill in
all the values in the installer. I believe you can even customize the
packages on the install disc. I have more information on this at my
computer at work, so I should be able to send you some links during
the day tomorrow if you need it.
Claude