Adam J. Zion on 24 Aug 2007 14:14:26 -0000

[PLUG] More Freespire oddness

OK, I fixed the video problem w/an uninstall/reinstall of the video player. Now, though, I get an odd result w/the scanner. I can scan only if I start xsane as root, + even then I get errors. When I try to scan as myself, xsane tells me it can't find a scanner. This, despite the fact that sane-find-scanner *does* discover a scanner, + lsusb lists the scanner on the usb bus.

Thoughts?

"Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum hatred for a minimum reason." * Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel