James Barrett on 7 Sep 2007 11:34:59 -0000

[PLUG] Thanks for the opportunity

I'd like to thank the PLUG community for the opportunity to give the presentation this past Wednesday. If you are interested in the intricacies of the configuration that was used during my presentation, I am planning on posting a link to it early next week. Live-helper is still a bit buggy, so it needs reports and testers.

Project homepage: http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/
Project's Wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/

If you have never heard of Webconverger, it is a Kiosk system which uses Debian-Live (I have no ties with the webconverger team). Their configs are not the ones I used, but they are available at the following link:

Webconverger: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Webconverger

Thanks again.