Claude M. Schrader on 13 Sep 2007 17:05:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: DCA-net

Doug,
I am sorry for your difficulty contacting us. If you call or email support
using the info mentioned elsewhere in this thread, we would be glad to
help you troubleshoot this issue.

DCANet has been an ISP and CLEC in the Delaware Valley since 1993, and
is steadily growing. We are one of oldest continuously operating Internet
companies in the region, and will not be closing our doors anytime soon.
Thanks for your business,
Claude

DCANet Network Engineer, CCNA