jim fisher on 13 Sep 2007 23:51:53 -0000

[PLUG] September 15, 2007: Special Event: Software Freedom Day @ PACS

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:01:45 -0400
From: Matt Mossholder < matt@mossholder.com>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] September 15, 2007: Special Event:
        Software Freedom Day @ PACS
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Announcements
        < plug-announce@lists.phillylinux.org>,  Philadelphia Linux User's Group
        Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 17:01 -0400, Elizabeth Bevilacqua wrote:
[snip]
>   Time:       10AM - 3PM
>
>               Main presentation of the day is from noon-1PM, after
>               which will be the primary "rush" for us to do demos.
>
>   Location:   Cafeteria
>               Upper Moreland Middle School
>               4000 Orangemans Road
>               Hatboro, PA 19040
>
>   Directions: http://pacsnet.org/directions.html

Do you know who to contact at PACS about the SFD page they link to? The
page doesn't have the TIMES posted, which had me thinking this was
starting at 8am (the "regular" PACS schedule, I believe).

It would be good to have the times on the page so people show up at the
right time...

Demo setup starts at 10 am , or earlier, if you like.

You read it correctly.  It's an all day PACS event that starts at 8:00 am.

We want it to be an all day event, if you can dedicate that much time.

I think Lyz was just letting people know, if they couldn't commit a big block of time, the main event of the day is the Main Presentation, after which the crowd rolls out into the demo area / cafeteria.

jim fisher
]edijf

irc freenode  #ubuntu-pennsylvania

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"