Brent Saner on 14 Sep 2007 15:30:07 -0000

Re: [PLUG] help me design my server

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] help me design my server
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:29:50 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=dEAxOVo1r/JGpmkdcAcwECBjk7e3AMZLDuGs/r3+kyY=; b=KsZ/KwRvkNR7NI0pTrd3dwWGPvDd9gwxyDQh6Py9Ti/g724WlmzdRDon4nfrm1VU7V4b2pU9900YCXEfMqpNomlmULrdQtgs8wIirCZq6mLcnbZOZ2W3unzPftMq64ceQ0oza+FzchyNkYDvXfVoIIgyPtHu3Nnlud+9hTwYBLU=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

ah DANGit. sorry, doublepost.