Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 25 Sep 2007 11:20:06 -0000

Speaker(s) Needed for Oct PLUG Central (was: Re: [PLUG] Sorry everyone. Is anyone able to cover my october?)

OK folks, this meeting is coming up on the evening of Wednesday
October 3rd and we still need someone to cover.

If you have an idea for a short presentation, even without slides, we
can try to get 2-3 people to present in a lightning round format. Just
anything you're working on lately and excited about will do fine :)

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com