schwepes on 26 Sep 2007 14:54:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] What next? and small rant [VMware on Ubuntu]

actually, my sister in law was a stripper.  It's a job that one
inevitably grows out of.  I did, at one point, try to convince her to
accept a linux operating system on a computer I had to refit for her.
So, factually, I did both line items.
bs