TuskenTower on 4 Oct 2007 03:11:00 -0000

[PLUG] PLUG West meeting notes 2007.09.20 (delayed)

  • From: TuskenTower <tuskentower@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: [PLUG] PLUG West meeting notes 2007.09.20 (delayed)
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 23:10:56 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; bh=ZwGZXkVgFDzBZkC0MPJi/kSRANmjhUQhIqDnKTi+cG0=; b=d2+fQI7GQeRheVQ6ZgRZF1IfpluOgHyHOWXICe72EZvNFTNpjkGWFp9QGN/xfziR7YKSRMMQvDnYr0FR9D7MSi4v8USDNdfrOSD3keBeUWjExJfD3KVFkxheJ6Khdu6+NOpweUba67ruvNNQ77BuI9e1twne7W0pAsXOj+ynMys=