Brent Saner on 5 Oct 2007 23:47:24 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: Ubuntu 7.10 on Optiplex with i810 video

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Re: Ubuntu 7.10 on Optiplex with i810 video
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:47:10 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=emx433zEJv8uW95PpgpC13FuYgD1cUfasj7l7AHS+Yg=; b=Qq2nfeWEBumG7QJ5sfWhBI7Tzgwa8197I4iXv0XgIMJ6UZS2x7hsWFyHL0jdAnwZofFbCbhP6KoCIyMyOXPhKtXPg93Oank8ntLCxY9ouFtj4GJRrDJC03zpdGIMtfjbvfGb8oVgsVmoSrtK1zvUmv3SWGqdK9+uLOmbJaOmGGw=