Brian Vagnoni on 8 Oct 2007 05:03:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: multiplexing speakers?

Just thought of a better way to do this:

You have:

Computer 1
Computer 2
Computer 3

Assuming each computer has a line in and a line out.

Computer 1's line out goes to computer 2's line in. Computer 2's line out goes to computer 3's line in, and computer 3's line out goes to your speakers. Adjust each as required.

Clever huh :)

Brian Vagnoni