Brent Saner on 10 Oct 2007 23:11:48 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux encrypted partitions, How To

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Linux encrypted partitions, How To
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:11:40 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Lv+JF6OWKFhnON0XwW6u2XQ5RcDT+5jmIi7p+q1+VuI=; b=AUuAL/ZSW8dX6howIEnTgwSPLOlzeDs/QAQUAwQ7JTwJT8EuxievTJafw2I9AYIfctT5gEQYs2eadoTDvrcT/rZNvNqr6XqjWhxTGsBWHR7gBBSMo0TF5n6aM+Cdaiw8sqaWQjuX3UrUAu08eiAd5mXot4KMBtq9mSud5Ieu3eU=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

that. is. AWESOME.

how would he feel about it going on the gentoo-wiki or TLDP?