Paul Bettinger on 16 Oct 2007 18:00:27 -0000

[PLUG] granular install

I downloaded and burned a copy of granular linux live cd. I was able to use it for a while on my laptop currently running windos xp. About a week ago I built a new computer with
AMD dual core prosessor
2 gig of ram
and a 250gig sata hard drive
After putting everything together brand new I inserted the granular linux disc. Everything loaded up to the main screen. When i selected live cd mod e I got an error saying
NO IDE CHANNELS FOUND

Error: Unable to mount the live cd
Dropping you to limited shell

Busy box v1.1.2 (2006.11.13-04:50*0000) Built in shell (ash)

/initrd/bin/ash: can't access tty: Job control turned off