Edward Smola on 16 Oct 2007 20:31:00 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Cool stuff turn your express card laptop into a workstation

So far my 2.33ghz mbp rocks for gaming. I can really see getting one of those in a year or two to max out my gaming experience. Price will probably be quite insane though. I'm happy right now on the orange box, supcom and the ut3 demo under windows and bf2142 and c&c3 under os x right now. I'll be holding off on ut3 and gow till the mac native versions are released. Epic is finally going to making the unrealtech editing tools available for Linux and os x. Unlike previous ut games the linux client will not ship on disc but instead be provided as a download at a later date. Cross platform editing tools will also be released atva later date.

Edward J Smola

Sent from my iPhone