kamiza103 on 18 Oct 2007 10:18:49 -0000

Re: [PLUG] cultural ethics of email and spam-China

Maybe that is your answer.  From the other side, maybe it is also about time and productivity.

Sometimes when I try to send or receive mail from yahoo.co.jp, servers in the UK block the messages, and I'm *in* the UK now. I feel discriminated against unfairly.

Toby DiPasquale <toby@cbcg.net>
wrote:
Its not about bandwidth, its about time and productivity. Plus, bandwidth
is more expensive than either disk, memory or CPU these days.