Brian Stempin on 26 Oct 2007 13:13:31 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PumpCon This Weekend

  • From: "Brian Stempin" <brian.stempin@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] PumpCon This Weekend
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:13:14 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=4iaSRdgu1w8DkPYNJADuDusaSHuIlHYCNE704ZDaqYo=; b=ZnAvH1381fUBCqVKHn9PgwEiPFsbewd10lP3IyMgR4aM2pbF4hNXyGS07mEPDbTyQuuA2+nbfFncj9FQy/o0IO+9tzz73upGUUtTyMp0AzwHWPy80VV8F1JCSfyzhJhsSneCRQ+WRLkCFOu2rfXuZr96ZoOl2Dj4jUaaKg1UvVY=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

The website doesn't provide any details.  What is "Pumpcon"?

Sorry misquoted there hate when I do that:

"all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."
[...]

Happy Halloween Everyone

Brian Vagnoni