jeff on 3 Nov 2007 19:41:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Cafe Latte attack (WEP)

Brian Vagnoni wrote:
> Coffee Wars have just broken out!!!1 :)

IF WE SQUABBLE OVER COFFEE, THE TERRORISTS WIN.

WHICH BRINGS UP ANOTHER POINT.
WHY AM I SHOUTING?
I AM NOT.
I AM XVNCVIEWER-ED INTO MY MAIN MACHINE AND THE CAPS REFUSE TO TOGGLE OFF.

*%&#ING PITA.

I HAVE ALSO SEEN CLICKING FAIL TO SELECT WINDOWS AND OTHER KEYPRESSES
PERFORM FUNCTIONS FOR WHICH THEY WERE NEVER INTENDED.  DOESN'T SEEM TO
BE LIMITED TO ANY CLIENT.  SINCE I RUN X11VNC ON THE LIN SERVER BOX AND
TIGHTVNC ON THE WIN SERVER BOX, I CAN'T BLAME THE SOFTWARE EITHER.

MUST BE THE OPERATOR, VIA HIS QUANTUM HORROR FIELD.

> I'm totally addicted to Starbucks, real coffee for real men with real chest hair :)

I PREFER COFFEE THAT WILL KEEP HAIR, NOT REMOVE IT.

> Nothing like a quad, breve, 4 splenda mocha, espresso to start one's day

AND NIGHT :)

> Don't you mean Dunkin Do-not's. That coffee favored (water) swill they serve, with those

> Just kidding of course, but I am a coffee snob.

BRIAN - IF YOU WERE A COFFEE SNOB, YOU WOULDN'T BE DRINKING STARBUCKS  :)

isn't that interesting... if i hold down the shift key, i get lower
case.  i should get a job as an international alpha tester.  i can break
concrete.

anyway, rush out to genuardis and get a bag of peet's french roast
beans, grind them nicely, and prepare for the end of starbucks runs.
(they also have much better bakery goods).  If you feel really guilty
about it, they have a starbucks inside the store too.

happy caffeine!
-jeff

-=-=-
... Ron Paul in 2008