Robert Spangler on 4 Nov 2007 15:00:13 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Network Guru Question

On Sun November 4 2007 02:16, Brian Vagnoni wrote:

>  I see this from my home comcast.net to the public ip address of an
> Earthlink Philly Muni Wireless Modem. I also see similar congestion when
> running mtr the other way from the modem to pop.earthlink.net. Which just
> stays on their network not crossing any provider borders. There are a lot
> of issues right now with Earthlink Muni Wireless network. _____

There is really nothing you can do about a providers network other then inform
them or simply just don't use it.  If you are a paying to use it then yell
and yell some more.  Walk that ladder until you get high enough that they are
forced to fix it (I hate having to go this far).

--

Regards
Robert

Smile... it increases your face value!