Paul Snyder on 7 Nov 2007 01:23:32 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Calling John Kirk...or another November presenter for PLUG West

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007, Walt Mankowski wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 01:35:43PM -0500, TuskenTower wrote:
> > I emailed Paul on behalf of Jim, but we haven't heard back from
> > Paul.

Whoops, I missed the message...the list has been extremely active,
lately.  Sorry for the confusion.

Having lots of people willing to give presentations is a really
good thing!  Let's go with Jim's iSCSI presentation for the
November meeting, as he volunteered.   Amul, could you please
let Jim know?

Walt, would you be willing to give your NLP talk on the third
Monday of February?

Thanks,
Paul