Matthew Rosewarne on 7 Nov 2007 05:32:19 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: Hack/Sign

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, high_desert wrote:
> --> Tux wearing a t-short with PLUG style-ized like the LOVE --> sculpture?
> (Imaging a silhouette or a simple international Olympics style symbol or a
> flat piece of artwork welded/cut from a piece of 3/8" steel - the PLUG is
> negative or a hole through it.)

I've started making a Tux template, and I'll bring the result on Wednesday.
So far, I have plans to make a standard (if quite large) Tux.  If we want to
put the PLUG/LOVE graphic on it, we can pop on an paper-doll-style overlay.
Once there's a template, Tuxes can be cranked out at a fantastic rate.  I can
put velcro on the back so if we want we can stick them to a larger poster.